

I think the volunteer work in Nanjing library is very meaningful to me and i am satisfied with my work there.
Last week. I went to Nanjing library to be the volunteer for the whole afternoon from 1pm to 5pm. On the 3ed floor. There are many work need volunteer to do. I chosed one of the work to do, the work is to mark sign for different kinds of magazine. I marked for the whole magazine about the model-plane and the whole Japanese magazine about art. The work is boring but you still need to pay attention because the chance for us to work in library is very expensive and i need to do well in the whole part of the volunteer work. About 2 hour later, i finished the marking work and they gave me some other work to do such as guide the rider to find the books and magazines they need and to arrange the bookshelves. After 2 hours later . The leader in the library told me that my work is very good and i can get the provement from him. I felt very happy and joyful.
The volunteer work in library is very boring but peaceful. And i enjoied the peaceful time there.
Last week. I went to Nanjing library to be the volunteer for the whole afternoon from 1pm to 5pm. On the 3ed floor. There are many work need volunteer to do. I chosed one of the work to do, the work is to mark sign for different kinds of magazine. I marked for the whole magazine about the model-plane and the whole Japanese magazine about art. The work is boring but you still need to pay attention because the chance for us to work in library is very expensive and i need to do well in the whole part of the volunteer work. About 2 hour later, i finished the marking work and they gave me some other work to do such as guide the rider to find the books and magazines they need and to arrange the bookshelves. After 2 hours later . The leader in the library told me that my work is very good and i can get the provement from him. I felt very happy and joyful.
The volunteer work in library is very boring but peaceful. And i enjoied the peaceful time there.

没有评论:
发表评论