


Eight members of the Bikeing Club had an amazing trip on January 19, 2009. That was an exhausted day to us, but it was also a challenge of us. It lets us know what is insist to do something and how to do it.
We rode to Baohua Mountain in a windy day and it was very cold at that day. We start our trip at the gate of NFLS at nine forty. Everyone seems energetic at the beginning of the trip. For the first 10km,i was too excited and rush to a speed of 45 kilometers per hours on the Beijing East Road, but after the trip I know that it was a silly thing to ride sudden fast and slow on the long cycling trip. I need to save our physical force and having a moderate speed and always keep it . Our member Tim is a smart rider and rides for almost 3years.He didn’t ride at the front at first, but as the time went by, he became the first one on the way back . Because of this, i know that use a right way to do something is also very important if you want to be success in something you do.The upwind way to the Baohua Mountain is terrible for us. And i felt a bit unfit on the way to Baohua Mountain. The way on Baohua Mountain is very strange .Not only me,almost everyone in our club felt tired on the way.
When we arrived at Baohua Mountain. Our first thing to do is to rush into a countryside-style restaurant and eat like hungry wolves. I ate two bowl of noodle. But actually, it’s not two bowls of noodle, but two pans of noodle.I still felt a bit hungry after the lunch. I do not know why.Maybe i use a lot of energy on the trip.Maybe you don't know It is my first time to ride for 40km!
A pity of our trip is that we haven't go into Baohua Mountain National Park because the ticket is so expensive. On our way back,i almost became a snail and some other members except Tim ,Bill and kiven felt also very uncomfortable .I feel very achievalball because i finish the 85km ridding.I will never forget it because this long trip reminds me my spirit of keep fighting!
We rode to Baohua Mountain in a windy day and it was very cold at that day. We start our trip at the gate of NFLS at nine forty. Everyone seems energetic at the beginning of the trip. For the first 10km,i was too excited and rush to a speed of 45 kilometers per hours on the Beijing East Road, but after the trip I know that it was a silly thing to ride sudden fast and slow on the long cycling trip. I need to save our physical force and having a moderate speed and always keep it . Our member Tim is a smart rider and rides for almost 3years.He didn’t ride at the front at first, but as the time went by, he became the first one on the way back . Because of this, i know that use a right way to do something is also very important if you want to be success in something you do.The upwind way to the Baohua Mountain is terrible for us. And i felt a bit unfit on the way to Baohua Mountain. The way on Baohua Mountain is very strange .Not only me,almost everyone in our club felt tired on the way.
When we arrived at Baohua Mountain. Our first thing to do is to rush into a countryside-style restaurant and eat like hungry wolves. I ate two bowl of noodle. But actually, it’s not two bowls of noodle, but two pans of noodle.I still felt a bit hungry after the lunch. I do not know why.Maybe i use a lot of energy on the trip.Maybe you don't know It is my first time to ride for 40km!
A pity of our trip is that we haven't go into Baohua Mountain National Park because the ticket is so expensive. On our way back,i almost became a snail and some other members except Tim ,Bill and kiven felt also very uncomfortable .I feel very achievalball because i finish the 85km ridding.I will never forget it because this long trip reminds me my spirit of keep fighting!

没有评论:
发表评论